March 6, 2005

Dartmouth exposed...by Janos Marton...

Many people probably do not know that this Little Green Blog is a for-profit enterprise. Tonight I clicked on one of our advertiser's links. If you do the same (and ideally you'll click on the paid link rather than the free one), you will come to the description of College Prowler's book, Dartmouth College: Off the Record. As you can now see (I'm assuming that you did click on the link and you have College Prowler open in the other window), this book was authored by one Janos Marton. React as you see fit.


3 comments:

  1. Well I for one am shocked, disbelieving, very amused, confused, alienated, impressed, "floored," interested, no, fascinated, the word is not too strong, nauseated, worried, and a few other things I can't think of right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or did this blog start kicking ass overnight? Also, did anyone read Janos' self-aggrandizing "tribute" to Hunter S. Thompson in the latest DFP?

    It was pretty disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did read that tribute and I actually used the exact same word to describe it to someone. But I also thought it was kinda sweet. More fun than your usual campus journalism, at least.

    ReplyDelete