March 8, 2005

FNR Blog

Looks like our friends over at Friday Night Rock have started a new blog. I was at first a bit concerned about their claim to be a "hipster/culture mag." There are, after all, quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.
...quite a few of those around.

I then, however, read a bit closer and realized that this is a "hipster/culture mag for Dartmouth." Oh, FOR DARTMOUTH! Shit, I need bifocals!

FULL DISCLOSURE: I got many of those links I used to make fun of them by browsing my history. See: It's cool; I'm making fun of myself too.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. I remain skeptical as to its value... but I am writing for it, so we'll see how it goes. It'd be great to see it succeed, and the first few posts have been pretty good. Except the one on the Stars show... that post pissed me off so much. Maybe I'll go write a rebuttal RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete