May 17, 2006

I look like who?

This site, which scans a picture of you and then matches your facial features to a number (3200+) of celebrities, would be awesome if it were accurate.

As it stands, it is fantastic because of its inaccuracy. One picture I uploaded resulted in a match with: Hu Jintao, Shirley Temple (awesome), Stevie Wonder (the older version), Jang Dong-gun, Nicholas Tse, Tony Danza, and Eva Longoria. Wow, I never knew I looked so multiracial. A better picture of me resulted in: Haley Joel Osment, Nick Carter, Jason Biggs, Rachel Weisz, Shigeki Maruyama, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo (a likeness I would rather desire), Sam Cooke (once again, AWESOME), and Julio Iglesias (omg, yes).

I look like Anna Kournikova's father-in-law. How terrific is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment