February 17, 2005

New Eric Lindley

Dogbark

My dog barked/Like an angel/Like an angel you would have known if you were there/The TV crew that set up on the lawn and killed the grass forever never knew about it/Though I told them so/My dog barked/All the words to me/And I could see the ground from many angles/And when I spoke about it/ it didn't seem quite probable/And when I spoke about it/ it didn't seem quite possible/My air it comes from many places/it charts a path that I/would never care to know/And my love it doesn't leave me stranded/though I believe in nothing/as empty as it may be/ And when I speak about it/ it doesn't seem quite probable/ And when I speak about it/ it doesn't seem quite possible.

Eric's new record, "Cozy Place for Dogs," should be out this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, our newest posting member. In addition to being Eric Lindley's marketing and PR man, National Pop League should provide us with some colorful and rocking insight.

    ReplyDelete