January 4, 2007

This term

Some of you will likely be relieved to hear this, but I'll be cutting down significantly on my posting here. I will restrict myself to writing only about Dartmouth, and even then, not all that much—just the important things, like the trustee race. Please continue to check in periodically.

However, if anyone is interested in joining Little Green Blog and picking up the slack, I'd be more than happy to have company. If you think you might like to give blogging a shot, blitz me.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:43 PM

    Oh, that's awesome.

    Does that mean we get to hear more great stuff from that moron, Connor Shepherd?

    Pretty please?

    Here's a tip, Connor: use the word "mothafuckin'" a lot, it'll make you sound more badass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 PM

    This blog will be mothafuckin worthless in the event Connor takes over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogsters these days actually spell it "muphukkin," not that you guys would know.

    Neither of you sounds like our regular anon. Where is that dude?

    ReplyDelete