Your bizarre news for the day.
1. Homeless stand in for lobbyists on Capitol Hill. Isn't there a dress code (or at least a whiff check) when you enter congressional hearings?
2. Republican congressman believes Obama's mom would have aborted him if given the opportunity. Poor taste, dude. And if you even bothered to open Freakonomics, you would know that mostly the poor and uneducated get abortions, not middle-class Ph.D's.
3. Fox News analyst calls the American hostage being held by the Taliban a liar, deserter, [collaborator] with the enemy, and believes that America would be much better off if they just killed him.
4. Teenage pregnancies and syphilis have risen sharply among a generation of American school girls who were urged to avoid sex before marriage under George Bush's evangelically-driven education policy. The number of Aids cases in adolescent boys has nearly doubled. And where is all this stuff happening the most? In the religious South. First Iraq and now this. Thanks GWB.
5. And this woman questions Obama's birth certificate, acts entitled, forces health care meeting to do the pledge of allegiance, and generally is a total bitch. I feel terrible for her miserable children and, undoubtedly, legion of cats who have to put up with her everyday.