February 25, 2006

It's Coming Down

This winter weather has been pretty bleak, but it finally snowing. I highly recommend taking a look at the Dartmouth Webcams. I couldn't get a great capture shot to show off on the blog here, the camera makes it look a bit dirty, but the campus really looks magnificent.
In other news, I was walking to the hop yesterday and noticed what I could've sworn was a keg and somebody's jacket, hanging from the top of the smokestack. S&S Officer Timmons later confirmed this to someone speaking with him at last night's hockey game. I don't know if the college has taken care of it yet, but kudos to whoever pulled that one off.

Update: Yep, its still up there.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 PM

    http://www.thedartmouth.com/photo.php?aid=2006030301000&pnum=2

    You might appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete