February 9, 2006

Mashup Heaven

Maybe I like mashups more than a normal person, but these are plain brilliant:

S.L.H. (Sri Lanka High) (M.I.A. vs. The Ramones)
An Honest M.I.A. (M.I.A. vs. The Bravery)
Somebody Rock Me (The Killers vs. The Clash)
Since U Been Gahan (Kelly Clarkson vs. Rex The Dog vs. Depeche Mode)
Walking With A Ghost In Paris (Tegan & Sara vs. Mylo)
Computer Talk (Coldplay vs. Kraftwerk)
Black Beatles (Beatles vs. Black-Eyed Peas vs. Ludacris vs. Kelis)
P-Funk Is Playing At My House (LCD Soundsystem vs. Gerald A. vs. Katie Enlow)
Do You Wanna Cuz It's Tricky (Franz Ferdinand vs. Run-DMC vs. The Knack)
Big Shot Pimpin' (Billy Joel vs. Jay-Z)
Sgt. Pepper's Paradise (Beatles vs. Guns N' Roses)
Smells Like Compton (N.W.A. vs. Nirvana)

and others

No comments:

Post a Comment