- Carlos Mejia dressing down Robinson/Zywicki for not moving quickly enough to reduce class sizes but finding time to protect Greeks and jocks.
- About a million angry letters to the editor about Carlos's last article (selected works of)
- An update on SAAP (Sexual Abuse Awareness Program
- The stigma of corporate recruiting
- The SA Beat
- Info on upcoming Soul Scribes performances
- DeLay and Frist--bad, bad men
- Valerie's always interesting sex column
- Common Share
And since I'm a little vain, I'd like to make this one disclaimer about my article (about the conservative blogosphere's lionizing of Riner): the following sentence in my article is incomprehensible, even to me: "He is like civilizing Daniel Webster, Saint Stephen, and William Jennings Bryan all rolled up into one." I have no idea where the word 'civilizing' comes in. I checked my word document and it's there, inexplicably. All I can say is, I'm not sure why it's there or what I was thinking. Decide for yourselves.